November 11th, 2006
San Diego has so much to offer in terms of attractions: there’s SeaWorld and the World Famous San Diego Zoo; there’s Legoland and the Wild Animal Park; there are the museums in Balboa Park and the Hornblower Cruise at dusk. Take a short drive out of town, and you’ll find yourself at Disneyland, Hollywood or Universal Studios; wine tasting in Temecula or eating lobster in Mexico. With so much to see and do in San Diego, it’s sometimes difficult to fit it all into your budget.
To save money, consider purchasing one of the many “attraction packages” that are available. Each package presents a combination of attractions at a set price. Of course, restrictions apply and the tickets must be used within a certain number of days. Make sure to read all of the fine print before you select the package that’s best for you.
Here is a list of some of the packages that are available, and the approximate price for an adult ticket:
- San Diego 3-for-1 Ticket – includes entrance to SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo and the Wild Animal Park – $107
- Southern California CityPass – includes entrance to SeaWorld, choice of either the San Diego Zoo OR the Wild Animal Park, a 3-day Disneyland Park Hopper (Disneyland & Disney’s California Adventure) and Universal Studios Hollywood – $235
- Southern California 2-Park Flex Ticket – includes entrance to SeaWorld and Universal Studios Hollywood – $99
- San Diego’s Fabulous Four Combo – includes entrance to SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo, the Wild Animal Park and Legoland – $162
- Go San Diego Card
– includes entrance to over 35 San Diego Attractions, including the San Diego Zoo, the Wild Animal Park, Legoland, Knott’s Soak City Water Park, Temecula Wine Tasting, Balboa Park Museums (including an IMAX film at the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center) and certain Hollywood attractions and tours – 1 to 7 day passes available, ranging from $54 to $169
- San Diego Passport – includes entrance to the San Diego Zoo, the Old Town Trolley Tours, the San Diego Museum of Art, the San Diego Maritime Museum and Hornblower Bay Cruise – $75
Membership in certain Auto Clubs like AAA or wholesale warehouses such as Costco also have their advantages when purchasing tickets to local attractions. You should check with these businesses as well, they too will offer discounted tickets and attraction packages.
Come and enjoy all that San Diego has to offer. Relax and take a load off, knowing that you didn’t have to take a load out of your wallet to do so!
Did we help you today? (1) Share this! (2) Never miss a thing! - Get New Updates via Email
- Trick-or-Treat on India Street
- Halloween Mega Mash 2.0
- Day of the Dead Celebration
- Starbucks Freebie Deal (BOGO)
- Hillcrest Taste n' Tinis
- Legoland Tree Lighting Ceremony
- USS Midway's Party on the Pier Toy Drive